Prep 30 mins
Cook 27 mins
From Kraft's "Food & Family" Spring 2006 issue.
- 16 ounces low fat cottage cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 cup shredded 2% mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 20 large pasta shells, cooked, drained
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Mix cottage cheese, spinach, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning until well blended.
- Spoon 1 heaping tablespoons of the cheese mixture evenly into each pasta shell.
- Combine spaghetti sauce and tomatoes; spoon half of the sauce mixture into 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Place shells, filled sides up, in baking dish.
- Spoon remaining sauce mixture over shells.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 25 minute or until heated through.
- Uncover; top with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, an additional 2 minute or until cheese is melted.