Recipe by MrsKnox2016
Oozing with italian cheeses with the goodness of superfood spinach and the ease of refrigerated pizza dough...what more could a girl ask for on a busy weeknight? Serve alongside a hearty soup,chili or pasta or as a simple dinner with a salad.
- 1 refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a baking sheet.
- Roll out the pizza dough from the can on the baking sheet.
- Add garlic to melted butter, then brush liberally on top of pizza dough.
- Spread spinach evenly over dough (can be in little tufts), then top evenly with both cheeses.
- Roll dough up lengthwise so you have a long roll. Place seam side down.
- Brush top of roll with melted butter/garlic and bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden browned.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then slice and serve warm.