- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 parmesan cheese
- 125 g butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 240 degrees Celsius.
- Line oven tray with baking paper.
- Mix flour and butter together until bread crumb like in texture.
- Add cheeses and mix.
- Add milk until doughy and easily comes away from the edge of the bowl.
- Place on floured surface and cut into small circular clumps.
- Place on baking tray and bake for approx 15 minutes or until golden brown.