Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Mum's cheesy scones recipe
Make and share this Cheesy Scones recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 240 degrees Celsius.
- Line oven tray with baking paper.
- Mix flour and butter together until bread crumb like in texture.
- Add cheeses and mix.
- Add milk until doughy and easily comes away from the edge of the bowl.
- Place on floured surface and cut into small circular clumps.
- Place on baking tray and bake for approx 15 minutes or until golden brown.