5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry A fast, easy recipe with a "you must have slaved for hours" taste. I enjoy this one due to the fact that the ingredients are those that I usually have on hand. A favorite of my family!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In large bowl combine potatoes, bell pepper, sausage and 1 cup of the cheese and mix well.
- 3Pour the potato mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish/pan.
- 4Cut the butter into pieces and place over the top evenly then spread the remaining cup of cheese on the top.
- 5Bake for 20 to 25 minutes (make sure cheese on top is melted) and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Sausage Taters #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 692.2
- Calories from Fat 535
- Total Fat 59.5 g
- Saturated Fat 27.7 g
- Cholesterol 177.4 mg
- Sodium 1276.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 36.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion