Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry A fast, easy recipe with a "you must have slaved for hours" taste. I enjoy this one due to the fact that the ingredients are those that I usually have on hand. A favorite of my family!
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1 lb cooked sausage, crumbles
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl combine potatoes, bell pepper, sausage and 1 cup of the cheese and mix well.
- Pour the potato mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish/pan.
- Cut the butter into pieces and place over the top evenly then spread the remaining cup of cheese on the top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes (make sure cheese on top is melted) and enjoy!