Cheesy Roasted Corn & Red Pepper Black Bean Dip #RSC
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove top of red pepper, remove seeds and cut red pepper into quarters. Flatten and lay on a small piece of Reynold’s wrap on top of a cookie sheet. Place in 450 degree oven for 8 minutes. Remove & allow to cool.
- Shuck ears of corn, wash and pat dry. Lay out a piece of Reynold’s wrap large enough to completely wrap up and cover the corn. Salt and white pepper to taste. Place a Tbs of butter on each ear. Wrap tightly and place in oven and roast for 30 minutes. (Note you can add this while the peppers are cooking and drop the temperature when you remove the peppers.).
- Line a 12 inch glass pie pan with Reynold’s Wrap. Open beans and pour off about 2 Tbs liquid. Pour into pan. Add 1 tsp apple cider vinegar and the 2 minced garlic cloves. Add salt to taste and tsp of Complete Seasoning. Mix well and put in oven with the Corn and Red Pepper. Roast for 20 minutes or until liquid almost gone. Remove from oven and using a large spoon or potato masher, smash the beans just until they burst. Add scallions and mix inches.
- Once corn is cooled enough to handle, cut kernels off the corn and mix in with the beans. Dice up the roasted red peppers and add. Squeeze juice from 1 lime over beans and mix well.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top until completely covered. Put back in oven and melt cheese about 5-8 minutes depending on how brown you like the cheese.
- Serve with corn chips. I liked Frito’s dipping chips the best because they don’t break as easily when you are dipping.