1/2 Photos of Cheesy Ranch-Bacon Stuffed Potatoes
These are very good, you can double the recipe. Prep time does not include baking the potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large russet baking potatoes
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream (can use more)
- 1 ounce dry ranch dressing mix, hidden valley preferred (use only half)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1Set oven to 400°F.
- 2Place the potatoes on a baking sheet; bake for about 1 hour or until potatoes are tender; cool about 20-30 minutes (or until cool enough to handle).
- 3Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, then carefully scoop out the pulp (leave about 1/4-inch thick shell place the pulp in a large bowl.
- 4Using an electric mixer beat the potato pulp with cream cheese, sour cream, dry Ranch dressing mix and butter until smooth.
- 5Add in the bacon bits, both cheeses; mix to combine and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Evenly divide the mixture between the four potato shells.
- 7Sprinkle tops with Parmesan cheese (any amount desired).
- 8At this point you can cover and chill until ready to bake.
- 9Bake the potatoes in a 350°F oven for about 15-20 minutes (if you have prepared and chilled the potatoes before hand you will have to bake a little longer to heat them).
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Ranch-Bacon Stuffed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (1906 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 604.4
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 86.1 mg
- Sodium 275.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix