Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Easy to make.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 -5 medium potatoes (sliced thin, about 1/4 inch)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine soup paprika and pepper.
- Place potatoes in a 2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Spoon soup mixture over the cheese and potatoes.
- Cover; bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Uncover; bake 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
We all really liked this. I loved the crispy bits. I used red potatoes and put a little cheese in between each layer of potatoes as well as a sprinkle of onion and garlic pepper seasoning. I did use almost two cups of shredded cheese. Really easy to put together and a great recipe.
Very easy to put together. Tastes very good too. I used more cheese than called for b/c we love cheese!