Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe came about when a friend of mine ransacked her pantry and made this with what she had on hand.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 cups cubed hash browns
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a very large skillet, brown beef and drain.
- Add hash browns, soup, and mushrooms.
- Cook, covered, on medium heat for about 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and allow to melt.
- Serve immediately.
This was really easy and tasted good. It's one of those recipes you can through together at the last minute.
What a great quick & easy meal especially for mushroom lovers!