A faux fondue for the kids that tastes like pizza. Have them dip with veggies and bread for a nutritious, fun meal. Taken from the Kraft magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place spaghetti sauce in medium microwavable bowl; cover with paper towel and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- 2Stir in Velveeta and parmesan cheese.
- 3Microwave 2 1/2 minutes or until Velveeta is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after every minute.
- 4Serve with vegetables and bread cubes as dippers.
- 5Variations: Add chopped pepperoni or cooked, crumbled ground beef to the mixture. Options are unlimited!
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Pizza "fundue"
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.4
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 1085.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: