Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
A faux fondue for the kids that tastes like pizza. Have them dip with veggies and bread for a nutritious, fun meal. Taken from the Kraft magazine.
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 6 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2 inch squares
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups vegetables, cut to serve
- 4 slices Italian bread, in 1 inch cubes
- Place spaghetti sauce in medium microwavable bowl; cover with paper towel and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Stir in Velveeta and parmesan cheese.
- Microwave 2 1/2 minutes or until Velveeta is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after every minute.
- Serve with vegetables and bread cubes as dippers.
- Variations: Add chopped pepperoni or cooked, crumbled ground beef to the mixture. Options are unlimited!