Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is a great afternoon snack for kids.
Make and share this Cheesy Pizza Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Mix the cream cheese & pizza sauce together in a glass bowl. Then stir in the cheeses.
- Heat in the microwave for 3 minutes at 50% heat. Stir then reheat for 2-3 minutes or until hot.
- Serve with bread sticks or garlic bread.
Nice simple dip. My grandson loved it and we dipped some whole wheat bread rounds in it. Thanks Nasseh for sharing. Made for Zaar Stars Tag.
I reduced this recipe to serve one, and had it for lunch today; YUM! I had some toasted baguette slices I served it with, which were a perfect accompaniment. I also had Ragu Pizza Sauce on hand, so I used it. Great for a quick snack, I'm going to keep this recipe handy! :-) Thanks for sharing, Nasseh. Made for Best of 2010 'tag game'.
This is so yummy. We had this as appetizer. I used homemade pizza sauce. I made garlic bread sticks to eat with it. So yummy. This is so easy. I feel like we'll do it very often LOL Thanks Nasseh :) Made for Ramadan tag game