Recipe by The Rusianity Cook
This is a great light appetizer, it won't get your guest full, but it will give them that sensation that they want more. All you need is 10 minutes, that's all.
- oil, for clothing aluminum foil
- 4 matzos, broken into fours
- 1 cup chopped scallion
- 1⁄2 cup of pitted olive, halved
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped mushroom
- 3⁄4-1 cup cheddar cheese or 3⁄4-1 cup mozzarella cheese, mixed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Take out a baking sheet and line the bottom with foil. pour oil onto baking sheet, about a tablespoon or two. Take a paper towel and rub the oil so it clothes all of the foil.
- Break the matzos into fours, so you should end up with 16 pieces. Place 8 pieces on the foil. Then add the scallions on, olives, mushrooms, and lastly the cheese. Then put to last 8 pieces on top of the other 8 matzos. Put into the oven for about 4 to 5 minutes. take out of the oven and let it cool for a minute then peel off the foil and put onto a plate and serve warm! ENJOY!
- *You don't have to use just scallions, olives, and mushrooms--you can add any other accessories you like, just have fun!*.
- Also you can make more than just 8 or less.