Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I created this recipe on my own. Growing up, my father was a creative cook, and I always loved his home made mac and cheese that contained diced green pepper. The other ingredients that my recipe contains were added because I love seasonings, along with the combined flavors with quality baked ham.
- 20 ounces Simply Macaroni & Cheese (Creamy Homestyle)
- 1 lb baked ham, cubed
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash table blend seasoning
- 1 cup garlic butter croutons
- To Microwave: Mix the baked ham, green pepper and seasoning into the Simply Macaroni and Cheese. Microwave on high for five (5) minutes. Remove from microwave and stir. Sprinkle croutons over the top of dish and microwave two additional minutes.
- To Bake: Mix first four ingredients into 8" x 8" greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove dish from oven and stir.
- Sprinkle croutons over the top of dish and return to oven. Bake an additional five minutes.