Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very easy to assemble and WOW you won't believe the yummy taste!!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 slices cheddar cheese, large
- 4 slices swiss cheese, large
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- In a skillet fry the bacon until cooked but still flexible.
- Place the chicken in a baking pan and sprinkle with the spices.
- Layer the Swiss cheese, bacon and Cheddar cheese over chicken and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove the cover and cook for an additional 15 minutes or until the cheese is light golden brown.