Recipe by Glitterhoof
These are my own recipe. They're really flavorful and cheesy, which is perfect for me because I'm not a big fan of ground beef. Serve with a jar of your favorite pasta sauce and spaghetti.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (dry grated, not shredded)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and roll into small meatballs. I wear disposable rubber gloves to make cleanup easier.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium and cook meatballs until nicely browned.
- Add a jar of spaghetti sauce, simmer and serve with cooked pasta.
- Leftovers make as awesome meatball sandwich, just toast and top with mozzarella cheese.