Recipe by adigges_12651520
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix: Your family will love these cheese baked home fries. Perfect for breakfast or as a side dish with any meal.
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 12 ounces mild cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450.
- Melt butter in a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Add 1 bag of Simply Potato Diced Potatoes and onion. Saute until well heated & lightly browned.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cheese, sour cream, and kosher salt.
- Move skillet to oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until edges are dark brown and top is golden brown.