Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I had some leftover cheese and dip and this is what happened.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cube potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Place into medium-sized saucepan and cover with water. Cook until tender, about 15 minutes.
- 2When done, drain and return to pan or to a medium-sized bowl.
- 3With a mixer on medium speed, mix until all potatoes are broken up.
- 4Add dip, mixing until smooth.
- 5Add milk, mixing well.
- 6Add margarine, salt (may not need it with the salt in the dip) and pepper.
- 7Mix until margarine melts. Add cheese and mix well.
- 8You might have to add more milk to get it to the right thickness or thinness you want.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy French Onion Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.1
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 206.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French onion dip