Recipe by Jess N
This is delicious with pita bread, chips, or veggie sticks. This is great for get-togethers and ball games.
- 1 (40 ounce) package frozen cut broccoli in cheese sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Process broccoli au gratin in food processor, or chop by hand until broccoli is about 1/2 inch in size.
- Combine broccoli au gratin, crab meat, milk, cheese, green onions and hot pepper sauce in a large bowl; season with salt to taste.
- Transfer to a 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve immediately.