Recipe by KeLynn
This is one of my most requested foods to bring to parties. It's deliciously cheesy and the cornflakes are surprisingly the perfect topper to these potatoes. I advise against making this in a crockpot, it does not turn out as good. The 13 X 9 glass baking dish is definitely the way to go.
- 1 (32 ounce) bagfrozen hash brown cubed potatoes (I use Ore-Ida Southern Style)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of celery soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of melted butter, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups lightly crushed corn flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl combine 1 stick melted butter, soup, potatoes, sour cream, and cheddar cheese.
- Pour into ungreased 9 X 13 glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cornflakes and drizzle with 1 stick melted butter.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes until potatoes are soft and cornflakes are golden brown.