These are a great treat and easy to make.
Make and share this Cheesy Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- wash chicken wings, pat dry.
- In a bowl combine the crumbled crackers or bread crumbs. herbs and cheese.
- Add seasonings and mix well to blend.
- Melt butter.
- Dip chicken wings, first into melted butter and then into the crumb coating.
- Arrange chicken wings in lightly oiled baking pan.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until lightly browned and done.
These were delicious! Very easy to put together. I did change the oven temp. to 425 degrees as I was baking potatoes too. It worked out just fine with the 30 min. baking time. Next time I will add just a wee bit more garlic. Love garlic!!:)