1/1 Photo of Cheesy Chicken Wings
Cookin In Texas's Note:
These are a great treat and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1wash chicken wings, pat dry.
- 2In a bowl combine the crumbled crackers or bread crumbs. herbs and cheese.
- 3Add seasonings and mix well to blend.
- 4Melt butter.
- 5Dip chicken wings, first into melted butter and then into the crumb coating.
- 6Arrange chicken wings in lightly oiled baking pan.
- 7Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until lightly browned and done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.4
- Calories from Fat 412
- Total Fat 45.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 182.6 mg
- Sodium 585.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 44.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: