Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is so very easy. When my son was about 1 1/2 years old, he decided he was going to be a picky eater. This is just about the only thing he would eat. Very simple, cheesy, and salty.
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1 lb shredded Velveeta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions; drain.
- Cook cheese, sour cream, and milk over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until cheese melts.
- Stir in pasta and chicken, and cook until thoroughly heated.