Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I made these with 4 left over chicken breasts I had made on the grill. They had been marinated in Italian dressing, but whatever you have on hand is fine.
- 4 large cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (28 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 8 flour tortillas, burrito size
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray two 9x9 baking dishes.
- Mix chicken, jack cheese and 2/3 cup of enchilada sauce in a bowl.
- Lay out 1 tortilla and put 1 tbsp of enchilada sauce in the center, spread around tortilla to the edge.
- Place 1/3 cup of chicken mixture on one end of tortilla.
- Roll up and place in baking dish.
- Repeat with remaining chicken and tortilla, placing 4 enchiladas in each baking dish.
- When finished, top baking dishes with remaining enchilada sauce and 4 slices of cheese each.
- Bake 25 minutes.