Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My kids love this!
- 6 ounces chicken stove top stuffing mix
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut up
- Prheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package. Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon into 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
You've got another winner here, mom! I wanted something easy and comforting and this hit both spots. I lightened it quite a bit w/o compromising taste by using low sodium stuffing, 98% fat free cream of chicken soup and 2% Velveeta. It was still thick and rich and so very good. Served with a salad and fresh green beans, we walked away happy and full! Thanks so much!
a very good comfort food, It was also easwy to make. I addded another cup of chicken pieces and baked it 40 minutes so the cheese would melt better.My DW loved it and i will make it again. Thanks for the recipe...........Bill
We thought this was really good--I was surprised because there were so few ingredients. It was easy to make and turned out really well. The kids even enjoyed it. Will make again. Thanks for sharing.