- 2 lbs frozen broccoli cuts
- 4 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheese soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄3 cups French's French fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 9x13 Pam with non stick cooking spray.
- Place 2 lbs of broccoli in the bottom of the pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients except the French's onions.
- Put mixture on top of the broccoli.
- Top with fried onions.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.