Recipe by Mom2Rose
Expecting a crowd? Make a simple appetizer with a perfect blend of familiar, crowd-pleasing flavors.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls (8 rolls each)
- 6 slices fully cooked bacon
- 1 (6 ounce) packagerefrigerated cooked chicken breast strips, cubed
- 1 (9 ounce) box frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain and thoroughly chopped
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) canquartered artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded asiago cheese (2 oz)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Separate dough from both cans into 8 rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- Cut each rectangle into 6 (2-inch) squares.
- Press 1 square in bottom and up side of each of 48 ungreased mini muffin cups.
- Heat bacon as directed on package; crumble.
- In large bowl, mix bacon and remaining ingredients.
- Place 1 tablespoon chicken filling in each cup.
- Bake 12 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Immediately remove from pans to serving platter. Serve warm.