1/1 Photo of Cheesy Cheez-It Mac & Cheese
This is so yummy! I thought I was gonna burst eatin' it all up. It's just a little spin on the same old Mac that I came up with and it's a winner in my boys' book! Try it and tell me what ya think!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- 2Melt butter in saucepan over low heat; whisk in flour, and cook, whisking constantly, 1 minute or until mixture is smooth. Increase heat to medium; gradually whisk in 2 cups milk, and cook, whisking constantly, 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened and bubbly. Stir in cheese, stirring until cheese is melted. Remove pan from heat.
- 3Stir pasta, and ground black pepper into cheese mixture; spoon into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Spread crushed Cheez-it crackers on top.
- 4Bake uncovered at 375°F for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Cheez-It Mac & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.6
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 79.6 mg
- Sodium 444.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 18.3 g