Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a Kraft newsletter.
- 1 (14 ounce) packagekraft deluxe macaroni and cheese mix
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup kraft shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare Dinner according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet; drain. Add spaghetti sauce to meat; mix well.
- Layer half each of the meat mixture and prepared Dinner in 8-inch square baking dish. Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until heated through.
I gave this recipe 3 stars. This recipe got mixed reviews in my house. My 5 yr old & 6 yr old newphews ate this up. My future hubby really liked it. I thought it was bland. I made one minor change I used Kraft shells and cheese. I loved the fact that this was so easy and fast. I think I'd make this again with a few changes like seasoning the meatsauce. Maybe adding some onions and peppers to the meatsauce also. Thanks for posting a good recipe. Christine (internetnut)
My daughter and I love this dish. My husband thinks it takes kinda like chili mac so it's not his favorite but since he travels this is my go to dish for when he's gone. It's super easy and my 3 year old loves to help! Great recipe
This is a versatile dish that can be left as is to please even the pickiest eaters...OR...I think the next time I prepare this I will jazz it up by adding some sauteed fresh mushrooms, onion, and green pepper. My adult tastebuds definitely missed these ingredients; however, my picky eaters were pleased with it just the way it was. Thanks for this great, versatile, recipe! :)