Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This dish is always a hit at the family reunion and potluck dinners. It's creamy and cheesy and so easy to throw together. I don't remember where I got the recipe, but as often as my family requests it, I can make it with my eyes closed!
- 1 lb california-blend frozen vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots)
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (mild to sharp(your choice)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, mix together everything but 1 cup cheese.
- Pour mixture in a 9X12 casserole or bake pan.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Sorry for a not so great review but this dish did not please me or my family. I added onion powder and garlic powder to jazz it up a little but it was still bland. I will probably try it once more but next time I will add some spices Maybe some diced onion and or red bell pepper. I don't know for sure. It could be a good jumping off recipe.