Cheesy Basil Jacket Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 8.
- Scrub the potatoes and dry them, then prick their skins with a fork.
- Rub them with olive oil.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet, place in the oven, then bake for 1-11/2 hours until the skins are crisp and the inside of the potato feels soft when you press the outside.
- Cut each potato in half and scoop out the inside, placing it in a bowl.
- Mash it with the butter, yoghourt, herbs and seasoning, then add half the cheese to the mixture and stir.
- Fill each potato shell with the mixture, return to the baking sheet and top the potatoes with the remaining cheese.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and bake for another 20 minutes or until the topping is crisp and golden brown.