- 1 cup goat cheese
- 1 cup organic fresh spinach-cheese ravioli
- 1 bunch organic spinach
- 3 organic garlic cloves
- 1 cup organic stewed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup organic olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam the raviolis if frozen or just a quick blanching.
- Add garlic, italian seasoning, olive oil, stewed tomoatoes and spinach put in blender.
- Put raviolis in pan, pour sauce on top and add cheese.
- Place in oven on 350 and bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is to your liking.