Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found on blog. Made these for a party and the guests went wild. Easy recipe.
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt or 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of freshly grated nutmeg
- 24 slices bacon
- 24 long breadsticks
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the parmesan, garlic salt, cayenne and nutmeg.
- GENTLY wrap each breadstick with a slice of bacon (so breadsticks don’t break), then place wrapped bread sticks on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. If you break one, just cut bacon to fit and add to sheet. No one will care if the pieces are small.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until bacon is cooked to your liking.
- Next, roll the breadsticks in cheese & spices. Do this while bacon and breadsticks are still warm, then set aside and let cool.
- Can be made a day ahead and even taste great cold (hey, it’s bacon)!