Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from watching Sandra Lee's television show on food network, Semi-Homemade. I tried it out on a whim and it is fantastic. Its like nachos for tater tots.
- Prepare potatoes according to package instructions and sprinkle generously with all purpose seasoning of your choice.
- When potatoes are fully cooked, crumble bacon over the top and top with cheese of your choice. Good ones to try are chipotle cheddar, cheddar jack, or sharp cheddar.
- Return to the oven and bake 5-10 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven, cool for 2-5 minutes and garnish with chives.
- Serve with sour cream or your choice of condiments.
We had these tonite with Grilled Cheese in a Nest and they were the perfect side dish. Really good and easy and we will have these again.