Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
this was something i just threw together, and it turned out to be really tasty. when i was younger, my mom would always purchase these processed chicken patties filled with cheese and broccoli. this soup oddly reminds me of those things. even though there's no cheese, broccoli nor chicken in it. weird.
- 3 large yukon gold potatoes
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 354.88 ml frozen peas
- 473.18-709.77 ml soymilk
- 118.29 ml coconut milk
- 59.14 ml vegetable stock powder
- spike seasoning, to taste
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground,to taste
- 7.39 ml nutritional yeast
- throw everything but the nutritional yeast and the peas in a crockpot.
- add enough soymilk to just cover the potatoes.
- cook on low for 7-8 hours, then mash it with a potato masher til it's only slightly chunky.
- add the nutritional yeast, peas and more soymilk if it needs it (it should be a thick soup/stew consistency) turn crockpot to high and cook one more hour.
- add spike, sea salt and pepper to taste.
- cheeseless, broccoliless, chickenless chicken broccoli cheese soup.
- (you could also add tiny florets of broccoli if you so choose, to just make it chickenless and cheeseless).