Recipe by Suzie
These are made with a cheesecake brownie mix, but they are baked in muffin cups with paper baking cups. So, whatever you choose to call them, the bottom line is...they've got to be good. How can you miss with this ensemble of ingredients? Recipe was on the Pillsbury brownie mix box.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) boxpillsbury cheesecake swirl brownie mix
- 5 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 chopped almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- Mix together brownie batter, 1/3 cup oil, 3 tablespoons water, and 1 egg.
- Mix together filling packet, 2 tablespoons water, and 1 egg.
- Combine chocolate chips and chopped almonds.
- Fill each cup 2/3 full with brownie batter.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons cheesecake filling on top of each cup.
- Sprinkle chocolate chip/almond mixture evenly over cheesecake topped brownies.
- Bake 26 to 28 minutes or until firm. Cool completely. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.