1/2 Photos of Cheesecake Supreme
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
You can serve this cheesecake plain, or top with cherry or (my favourite) blueberry pie filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling or 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1First, make crust.
- 2Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- 3Combine crumbs, sugar and melted margarine in a bowl; press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes; remove from oven and turn oven temperature up to 450F.
- 5Now, make filling.
- 6Combine softened cream cheese, sugar and flour with an electric mixer at medium speed until well mixed.
- 7Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 8At slow speed, blend in sour cream and vanilla; pour into crust.
- 9Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 250F and bake for one hour more.
- 10Remove from oven and loosen cake from rim of pan but do not remove rim of pan until completely cool.
- 11Chill; top servings with pie filling if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.7
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 155.2 mg
- Sodium 358.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 7.8 g