This recipe calls for a Sara Lee cheesecake, slighly thawed but you could easily use your own favoite frozen cheesecake or homemade cheesecake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cheesecake, slightly thawed
- 24 lollipop sticks or 24 wooden popsicle sticks
- 1/2 cup toffee pieces
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1Place entire cheesecake in bowl of electric mixer and whip until it is a creamy consistency and the graham crust has been thoroughly incorporated.
- 2Using a large melon baller, scoop "lollipops" onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or wax paper.
- 3Alternately, transfer mixture to a pastry bag and pipe into quarter size balls cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or wax paper. (If mixture is too soft to scoop or pipe, place in refrigerator until it is a firmer consistency and able to hold its shape.)
- 4Insert a lollipop stick into each ball.
- 5Place tray in freezer to chill.
- 6Over a double boiler place semi-sweet chocolate and stir until melted.
- 7Remove lollipops from freezer and dip cheesecake pop into semi sweet chocolate and then into toffee bits. Return to tray to set.
- 8Note: The flavor and color possibilities are endless—so have fun! You can use white chocolate with red and green food coloring, dark chocolate, and a variety of different candies and nuts for decoration.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Lollipops
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.3
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: