Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cool and creamy and filled with fruit, this would be an awesome hot-weather dessert. Not quick, because of the chilling time for the gelatin, but very, very easy.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages peach gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 large peaches, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed bananas
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen sliced strawberries
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package cheesecake mix
- Dissolve gelatins in boiling water.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Stir in fruit and nuts.
- Pour half of mixture into a 13" x 9" x 2" pan or decorative mold.
- Chill until firm.
- Prepare cheesecake filling according to package directions. (Reserve graham cracker crumbs included in the cheesecake mix for other uses.).
- Spoon cheesecake filling over congealed fruit mixture.
- Spoon remaining half of gelatin mixture over filling and chill until firm.