Cool and creamy and filled with fruit, this would be an awesome hot-weather dessert. Not quick, because of the chilling time for the gelatin, but very, very easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve gelatins in boiling water.
- 2Chill until slightly thickened.
- 3Stir in fruit and nuts.
- 4Pour half of mixture into a 13" x 9" x 2" pan or decorative mold.
- 5Chill until firm.
- 6Prepare cheesecake filling according to package directions. (Reserve graham cracker crumbs included in the cheesecake mix for other uses.).
- 7Spoon cheesecake filling over congealed fruit mixture.
- 8Spoon remaining half of gelatin mixture over filling and chill until firm.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake and Fruit Jello Salad
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.0
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 67.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: