southern chef in louisiana's Note:
This is my favorite of all the Po'boys. There's a place in town called Glynns and they make the best.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pat your hamburger meat out into really thin oblong patties; fry until done.
- 2Cut open French bread; add your meat (you may need two pieces to span the size of your loaf.
- 3On bottom bread, add meat and 2 slices of cheese, pickles and onion.
- 4On top side, spread mayo; add lettuce and tomato, add ketchup.
- 5Close together and smear top of bread with butter.
- 6Place on a sandwich; grill and grill until cheese melts. If you don't have a sandwich grill, heat a cast iron skillet to very hot and place on top of sandwich until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Po'boy
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 650.5
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 104.3 mg
- Sodium 1166.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 37.0 g