- 1⁄4 cup kraft mayo with olive oil low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup kraft finely shredded italian five cheese blend
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- 4 leaves lettuce leaves
- 1 tomatoes, cut into 4 slices
- 8 slices pepperoncini peppers, rings
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Mix mayo and basil. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine meat and garlic; shape into 8 thin patties. Top 4 patties with cheese; cover with remaining patties. Pinch edges together to seal. Grill 7 to 9 minute on each side or until burgers are done.
- Spread buns with mayo mixture. Fill with lettuce, tomatoes, burgers and peppers.