Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a quick and easy way to have something unique to accompany spaghetti,lasagna or other meal. The trick is to make sure that the dough is completley sealed around the cheese. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 (10 5/8 ounce) packagepillsbury refrigerated garlic breadsticks
- 5 ounces mozzarella string cheese (1 oz. pieces)
- parmesan cheese
- Separate breadstick dough.
- Open each package of string cheese.
- Divide string cheese pieces in half.
- Take 1 piece of cheese and wrap breadstick dough around it taking care to seal it completely.
- Place each breadstick on a cookie sheet sprayed with Pam.
- Spread garlic seasoning that is provided in the package on breadsticks.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 11-12 minutes.
- Do not overcook.
- Serve immediately.
Exactly what I was looking for! I divided my string cheese into four pieces, and these came out perfect! Thanks for posting!