This is a quick and easy way to have something unique to accompany spaghetti,lasagna or other meal. The trick is to make sure that the dough is completley sealed around the cheese. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate breadstick dough.
- 2Open each package of string cheese.
- 3Divide string cheese pieces in half.
- 4Take 1 piece of cheese and wrap breadstick dough around it taking care to seal it completely.
- 5Place each breadstick on a cookie sheet sprayed with Pam.
- 6Spread garlic seasoning that is provided in the package on breadsticks.
- 7Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake at 375 for 11-12 minutes.
- 9Do not overcook.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Stuffed Breadsticks
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.0
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 87.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated garlic breadsticks