Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
great for lunchboxes or topped with houmous,cream cheese or meats. Will keep in an airtiht container for upto one week.
- 100 g olive oil, spread (eg olivio)
- 50 g emmenthaler cheese, finely grated
- 75 g grated mozzarella cheese
- 200 g granary flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch English mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon mixed seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 190degC.
- Line two baking sheets with Parchment.
- In a bowl mix the olive oil spread and the cheeses. Add flour, mustard a pinch of salt (if desired)and the seeds. Mix to combine.
- Squeeze the mixture together with your hands pinch off bits and roll into balls the size of cherry tomatoes place on the baking sheets and flatten with your hands, Prick each one.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes.