Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Gave this one 5 stars, must be good!
- 4 1⁄3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 1⁄8 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 9 tablespoons butter (chopped)
- 2 cups very sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- Heat oven 400.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, pepper and mustard.
- Cut in nutter until mix is mealy.
- Stir in cheese, eggs and milk.
- Shape into a 1/2 inch thick round.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet. Score into 16 slices.
- Brush with egg. Top with parmesan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool on racks. Break apart.