Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
so easy that I was embarrassed to receive compliments. I got this one from Kraft but everyone who tried it wanted the recipe. It is not a Dip but I couldn't get that off the recipe. It can be made in advance or done while bbq is going.
- 1 loaf round bread (usually sourdough)
- Cheez Whiz
- Slice loaf into 1 inch slices, cutting almost, but not completely, through the bread.
- Turn loaf 90 degrees and repeat, creating"fingers".
- Spread Cheez Whiz between all slices of bread.
- Wrap loaf in heavy-duty aluminum foil or double regular foil and place on upper rack of barbecue.
- Close lid; cook for 15 min.
- on med.
- To serve, unwrap and pull fingers starting the edge of the loaf, working towards the centre.
this is really easy. Mine burnt a little on the bottom but should maybe have double foiled it. Everyone still liked it, and it all went, fast.