Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is an easy week night dinner, which can also be OAMC - just freeze the dish before the baking step and let it thaw to room temp before baking. Enjoy!
- 1 (1 lb) package mostaccioli pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (30 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a LARGE bowl combine the 1st 6 ingredients and 2 cups of the mozzarella, saving 1 cup for the top of the dish.
- Place mixture in casserole and add remaining 1 cup cheese to top.
- Bake 25 minutes.
What an easy and yummy dish! My family is picky and they all loved it. Was very cheezy! Thanks ToiCara for sharing this recipe.