Recipe by MslucySky8
this is the same type of pizza bread made by ZALES semi famous bakery (Shoprite) personally I'm tired of spending the cash to buy their pizza bread when it never has enough cheese for me.
Top Review by Cambory
This made great use of the Cooper cheese we had on hand! It is even better with something to dip it in, either marinara or pesto. Will definitely make this again, and probably play around with the meats a bit, maybe sausage or cooked chicken.
- 1 pizza dough
- 1⁄2 lb pepperoni, sliced
- 1 lb cooper sharp cheese
- 1 tablespoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Stretch pizza crust and lay flat.
- Layer pepperoni completely across the dough.
- Add a layer or two of cheese.
- Roll it up as if it were a towel.
- Rub outside of the roll with extra virgin olive oil.
- Set on greased or oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake at least 20 minutes or to desired doneness.