Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My mum taught me how to make cheese beanos. They are a West of Scotland delicacy, they take 5 minutes to make and taste incredible.
- 4 slices of good bread
- 1 (8 ounce) can vegetarian baked beans, in tomato sauce
- 100 g of strong cheese
- Toast both sides of the bread.
- Heat the beans up in a pot or the microwave.
- Grate or slice the cheese.
- Spoon the heated beans on top of the toast.
- Place the Cheese over the beans and grill until melted.
i remember having these as a kid they are a real quick snack to make and they are delicious too :) not to mention healthy as well.