Prep 15 mins
Cook 19 mins
Comes from Pillsbury.com
Make and share this Cheese and Sauerkraut Pinwheels recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sauerkraut, well drained
- 2 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Generously grease cooke sheet. Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles; press perforations to seal. Sprinkle each rectangle with roasted peppers to within 1/2 inch of edges. Top with sauerkraut and cheese; press lightly onto dough.
- Starting at short side of each rectangle, roll up; pinch edges to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices. Place slices, cut side up, on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 13 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.