Recipe by MizzNezz
Top Review by Karen=^..^=
These were tasty and pretty easy. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to peel the potatoes, so I left the peels on and they were fine. These did not turn out as flavorful as I thought they would, but I used mild cheddar cheese. I think with extra sharp cheddar, these would be a bit more exciting, so I am going to try that next time. Thanks for sharing. P.S. I used skim milk and it worked fine.
- 3 large potatoes, cut in 1/2 inch strips
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potato strips in greased 13x9 baking pan.
- Pour the milk over potatoes.
- Dot with butter.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 30 minutes, until tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese, parsley and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered for 6 more minutes, until cheese is melted.