1/7 Photos of Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms
From the Better Homes & Garden New Cookbook, c. 1989.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and drain mushrooms. Remove stems. Reserve caps. Chop enough stems to make 1 cup.
- 2In a medium saucepan cook stems, onion, and garlic in margarine until tender; stir in bread crumbs and cheese.
- 3Spoon crumb mixture into mushroom caps.
- 4Arrange mushrooms in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 5Bakin in a 425 degree oven 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.1
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 147.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g